AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

At this point it's just the gloaters and those with their head...

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2223
    At this point it's just the gloaters and those with their head firmly in the sand still here.

Hoots has vast experience with his share of dusters, investment is picking the good and staring clear of the bad, understanding why to avoid companies is more important than doing t.a or f.a looking for potential SP or industry upside.

Clearly he has been met with army of name callers and haters explaining the likley end game here, obviously it's a bitter pill to swallow hence all the hair pulling. He is vindicated in his analysis here but because no-one is slapping him on the back he is dragging the stock around behind his chariot.

Experience teaches us a lot, I hope you've learned as I that losing money in a stock comes with investment and greater life lessons. I will never invest a cent in Africa again and W.A pirate directors are usually scum I might never invest in ASX long term again. Exploration stocks A4 fraught with danger.

Health and vitality is most important, wealth is just a cherry on top to enhance enjoyment. Best of luck in future endeavours.
    Last edited by 1for1: 13/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.