AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Simple question, how do you sleep at night knowing that this...

1. 9,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17956
    Simple question, how do you sleep at night knowing that this mine could have been under construction 2 years ago? Just look at LTR who are now in production and at the time based on my posting history I stated back then I felt both would get to production at the same time, been this side of 2025.

Also how do you sleep at night knowing that for the last two years the peoples of the DRC and especially Manono remain in poverty without meaningful prospects of employment. And not getting ripped off by the Chinese who use them as slave labour - including child labour - in artisinal mines - ie. just look at cobalt practices there and Chinese influence- when they were about to get a proper mine if by AVZ if corruption did not occur.

Personally, if this was to stay in Chinese hands I would never want this mine developed given how the Chinese manipulate lithium prices.

You should be ashamed of yourself, along with the so-called Australian citizens who like Chinese bribes that are also with you

The DRC President is clearly as corrupt as Zijin. Good luck getting access to those railways funded by the US to allow the Manono product out of the DRC whilst Zijin is staking a claim through corruption to AVZ's (stolen) tenements.

There is a special place in hell for you and your co-conspirators.

With lepidolite mines in China been unviable long term the only way the Chinese can control; lithium prices long term is steal decent deposits through corruption.

For others my views on lepidolite mines are here - Post #:71667622

Don't post here much anymore given the likes of you. Happy to lose the lot here as long as this never falls in your hands. Prefer the deposit to remain steralised than end up with corrupt pigs holding it.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: Today, 12:56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.