AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-83477

1. 9,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17981
    I have said all along China is corrupt, but because the DRC govt are corrupt AVZ has to cut a deal. that is what I said - my posting history has always said that since this fiasco started. As to been defined as a trader by you that gave me a laugh, as I can see you have no idea.

Initially I thought you said traitor - which I thought was you been honest with yourself for a change.

Here you go - when I said cut a deal it was because I could see that production timelines would be seriously compromised to the initial pre 2025 start date. Here they are for you - Post #: 68238020 and Post #: 65456320 and there are many more. When this started back in 2022 I said then this would not get to production this side of 2025 if it is not sorted out, and look at the delay, well LTR is now there in production as are others. The only people suffering from lack of progress at Manono are the people of Manono and the DRC, and God help them if the Chinese get control given the pathetic mining practices of the Chinese. The only people winning are those receiving brown paper bags at this stage.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.