AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Mate, I believe you to be a suffering holder & your pain is...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    Mate, I believe you to be a suffering holder & your pain is shared by many of us.

I’m at an age where my tied-up AVZ holdings (as at our last closing price) has cost me 2 business opportunities that would have seen me retired/as involved as I wanted to be in my own business. I’m pissed off, but I’ve got no right to be as cranky as others in a worse spot than me - some holders have passed away in the past couple of years, others will have suffered health-wise or with their home-life, others have been trapped close to or in retirement.

These are the ones I can’t help but think of when I see the likes of Hoots & Tolate callously posting their mis- & dis-information just for sport - Hoots because he feels he’s been disrespected back in the day, Tolate as a disgruntled dismissed incompetent ex-employee.

I choose to find fault in the Chinese-inspired DRC corruption that has led to our current predicament. That’s not controversial- it’s documented fact. I take comfort in the wins we’ve had in the past year & the path to negotiated settlement or financial remedy - looking all the more positive as the months pass as China & the DRC find themselves painted into a tighter corner.

Good luck with finding some peace during these testing times. I hope things pan out the way I hope & the way our board expect. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.