AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-913

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    It doesn't take a genius to buy into a billion tonnes of Li but he sure does sell the image as well as anyone.

I personally don't see it and not exactly sure where you think he's added value, I would have bought and held without him (far happier mind you)... so would the Chinese and so would you, yes?

I like my information by announcement and prefer drawing my own conclusions to being fed them. What I really like is to be able to question issues and hold people accountable.

Forgetting investors like me, the pre-Easter tweet was one example of a guy trying to deliver on a twitter promise ahead of adding value to all SH. The market hates bad governance so SP reacted accordingly.

Image over value, same with the multiple MOU's right before Easter, did they add value? He had good intentions and was hoping they would but in desperation to please Twitter followers he has pitted Chinese buyers against one another, not how business should be done.

It sure doesn't take a genius to sell a billion tonnes of Li to the largest users in the world. The ONLY thing you need to do is not f@#k it up. I would prefer to keep all potential partners onside until the project is sufficiently derisked for them. Competing MOU's have zero upside to the company but are a relationship risk across the board. I am not saying it's a giant problem, just an additional risk AVZ didn't need which ML took in an attempt to deliver his so called Easter Eggs.

Patience, young grasshopper.

The guy undoubtedly has his good qualities and I don't question his credibility to his disciples. I openly admit to being biased against him but I just don't believe in blind unquestioning faith, it sets off a loss detector which has served me very, very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.