AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi G, thanks for comment. I don't entirely agree. If the SP...

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    Hi G, thanks for comment. I don't entirely agree. If the SP stays low then we can still raise money to continue drilling, feasibility and solvency although there will obviously be some dilution. As long as we can continue in solvency then the JORC, FS and Scoping Studies and the projected demand and time will resolve any investment issues - there will be so much profit and industry dominance to be gained and so many suitors wanting a slice of the action.

I can provide a theory as to why the Chinese haven't made a move, they cant swallow the price management are demanding and are using their strengths to promote their bargaining position. This is the very reason why the company and the holders need to stay strong, solvent and patient and wait until the prospective purchasers/partners can wait no more or have rival suitors which is always possible when big, long term profits are available as spoils if not bigger things like strategic control of key global resources.

We have to be able to out Sun Tzu the Sun Tzuers (whoever they are) and recognise that time is the enemy of the potential acquirer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.