AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-974

1. 755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Slow day on here and on the ASX... and frustrating to watch the manipulation going on. Although it did pick up at 14:39 with that 1,152,800 buy... accumulation? Very similar pattern/timing to yesterday, albeit lower volumes.
    IMO, there’s an almost obvious, calculated, selling happening (and buying). Someone wants to keep the price at this particular level, watching the auction yesterday was painful with the +/- 4 shares being bought/sold to make the end price neutral or red.

If we assume some sort of SP manipulation is being performed, be it for accumulation or for a TO/JV bid, it naturally leads to the discussions around who?

I’ve tried to consolidate information sources:

1. ML’s tweet of 12-March revealed who is being referred to as the DC Superheros in his line-up photo.

Cyborg: HuaYou – 10% Share Holder
    AquaMan: CATL - ($2 Billion IPO being raised at the end of June)
    Flash: GreatPower (MOU)
    Batman: BNBT (MOU) & BTR
    Flash: China Lithium Major
    Wonder Woman: Tinci (MOU)

2. I’ve trawled back through the ‘Potential Suitors’ thread from last year, where the most exhaustive list I could find there included (adding to the above):

-CMOC (China Moly) / Shanshan
    -Xijin
    -Greenpower
    -Fosun
    -Baosteel
    -Pengxin

And also on top of this we have:

- CantorFitzgerald Canada Corporation on behalf of one of its North American institutional clients.

Does anyone on these forums know/ have an updated view of these (plus any other potential suitors) – if they are still interested / in the running?

( @8horse – apologies for the tag/we don’t see you so often – you had a wealth of knowledge in this area previously ).

All speculation/IMO
    Cheers
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.