AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-1248

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Hopefully a few may understand tbis regarding bots and manipulation. Wondering if it falls on deaf ears?
    HF is perfectly legal and occurs on mamy international exchanges despite what some may have said. Personally i dont like it either and it does seem on the surface to be unfair. I have made a detailed complaint in the past on what i believe was trading between themselves which is not really possibly for us to know in certainty. My details seemed to attract the head of investigations and we spoke many times on tbis. He was so kind to provide this personal mobile number for future concerns. They will never update you on any investigations and you need to understand this and privacy rules.
    They are quite concerned of cases where trading is between the same party and take quick action on this when discovered.
    Maybe traction will be gained to tackle HF trading if they get 1000 complaints a day? They are truely wanting to build tbis safe for all investors and this response was ellicited from a few comments i made regarding my future participation with the ASX. If you cant beat then, join them. I may as well join some specific funds that align with my values and goals.
    Concentrate reports to authorities based on manipulation behavior where they could be trading between themselves. But i think we have to learn to live with the bots and if we want access to them then its available at a cost.
    I dont bother commenting much now, i hold my views and there are so mamy posters who seem to cover the sane topics too often, maybe they dont read the threads much to know detailed answers have akready covered this?
    ImV, irs all steering well but we have hit some rocky waters and it happens to all stocjs it seems? I didnt bother taking profits in high 30s as i cant pick short term sentiment and not a chart believer. I didnt want to left standing without my holding and forced to chase it. I also was close to 12 months of holding my first purchases. I remain confident that we will have a great future here and wont be surprised to see a few bags this year.
    Finally, my game tells me that april is going to be a great month as long as no black swann enters the scene
    Good prosperity to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.