AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-23901

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    Thanks q. I am now becoming a tad bitter as hope fades and the reality that perhaps no one has my shareholder interests in focus when in fact that’s what their paid handsomely to do, slowly dawns.

It’s really time now for the team to show us (at the agm) that they have our best interests as number 1 priority . I have always been a loyal supporter of NF, believing he has stayed on and battled on courageously in the face of nasty attacks for our interests . I still do and see the appointment of JC as further proof - totally incongruous with any concept of selling shareholders down the river . I am a fairly good judge of character and have stayed long solely because of NF (and the resource of course).

I only recently found out about directors remuneration and that did set me back, as whilst this is probably the norm in these cases , it did highlight that I was carrying all the risk with my hard earned money and that if the enterprise failed then only the likes of me would suffer. We are therefore entitled to want to be assured by NF and JC that there is a solid realistic plan to shareholders interests at top of agenda . That this plan will move the SP and not just hope for a white knight from the west ... if it’s not likely to happen and is just fanciful / hopeful then say so. We need to hear what the management think the sp will be in 6, 12 months and what in their plans is going to drive this ... Cripes we can’t all sit and sweat out another 12 months watching th sp at 4.2.

We have a new chairman so now we need to know why and what he will do to show the point of his long awaited appointment . He has to recognise our major risks of finance and Chinese cheap TO and state how he is going to help NF counter this , get us to mine and get the sp back above 30c. If he doesn’t recognise this and articulate some radical solutions then I’m afraid I can’t see a particularly promising outcome , maybe 15c at best .

It’s clear to me what the Chinese are planning here and have all the cards (or so it seems) . A particularly toxic poison pill would be exactly what the chairman should be considering if the yipin money has to be taken as the only money available ( likely) . This in itself is a sp boost and gives us the 12 months to court non-Chinese investment in a rising Li market with the safety net which helps the west invest with more security and certainty against a Chinese railroading . If no poison pill then why not? Is the threat not there? After all they have stated a non-takeover pre-condition themselves in recognition of the real possibility.

Come on JC , we need you to help NF restore confidence and justify all his efforts in keeping this alive for retail shareholders .

Good luck all .

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.