AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-35972

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2442
    Can very much relate to your story @1958bulldozer .

I hold slightly more than you and averaged up at a slightly higher net price. I am one cent away from going green with my holdings. It’s been a loooong and at times painful hold since I first bought in the 20’s. I’ve always believed and been willing to have the patience. For those of us that have held through the tough times and are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel it is significant and understandably we will express emotion riding the highs and lows as we go. This could still all go to custard and I have never invested more than such that if it all went to zero I couldn’t come back from. That said, I too have worked plenty of hard overtime shifts to have a seat at this table with a sizeable hand and as a father with young kids that’s not an insignificant effort.

Like I said this could all go to custard, or we might have longer to wait, but also this could be the start of the evolution of a meteoric climb that could set up holders for life. All things considered, I am pretty excited to have a seat at the table to see what happens.

GLAHs.

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.