AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-39681

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Couldn't agree with you more and my intention wasn't to suggest otherwise. Just a reflection of my thoughts recently reading the varied opinions across the threads.
    Essentially I'd just to feel like the official information I'm reading is fairly accurate as it really should be imo. (it still might be btw, management haven't really let us down of late I'd agree) That way we can more accurately assess our investment.
    Don't mistake my post for impatience, if they said all ot's by q4 I'd be fine with that as long as it was reasonably accurate.
    Right now we are in the position to move past the unknowns and put any doubt to bed period.
    Past timetables proved wildly inaccurate and I'm sure nobody wants a repeat of that, we'd all like to think sub 10c is gone forever.
    Personally I've got a 10 year plan and avz only represents the start of it. As much as I'd like to be in a position to own many more shares, I won't be in this sort of position until another one or two investments down the track. So I'm probably relying on different mid term outcomes than some. Which was my other point that not everyone is in the same position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.