AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

hi q, what sone don’t realise is how interlinked everything is...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    hi q, what sone don’t realise is how interlinked everything is in this investment - from OTs to SEZ to mining licence to funding to Felix to old regime to Europe to Chinese to ...

It’s no accident that NF told chill that the PM appointment was very good news .

for avz and NF it’s not just a case of getting the OT signed . There are so many other politics required to align . I’ve said this many times before but the Ganfeng deal was struck as a placeholder . It’s real , binding and a huge concession to avz but it was never going to be the breach in the dam of offtakes . Never , as many here thought and hoped . It’s white moving it’s first pawn on the chessboard .

it looks like the funding money is there . It looks like the offtakes are present but not yet signed . Why? Well it’s not NF fault or ability or even just about terms . The macro Felix - cino final position has to be crystallised and it’s not just yet . When it is all will flow. When it is all will know what they are getting and what they are giving .IMO Felix wants a blend and an up shift in standards and removal of old practices . There are powers who are served best by this and others who are not ... forget companies ... the big boys are at play here . Felix is moving to mould a new chapter and has lots of support but many who have even threatened to burn the book and return to dark ages . (Please research what Felix and sa leader recently allegedly discussed on what old chapters and pages needed to be left untouched if new chapters are to be rewritten ).

Blah blah blah from my taxi driver . I just keep reading Al Jazeera and the African news when I want to keep an eye on my African investments .

AIMHO , DYOR .

Learn to read people , politics and corporations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.