AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

'...of a particular racial or ethnic group'Did you just lump all...

1. 1,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2996/2996109-80f273ba4278877304f2c5aa293adf17.jpg

'...of a particular racial or ethnic group'
    Did you just lump all Chinese people into one particular racial or ethnic group? So your argument is that I'm racisit for lumping together Chinese companies into one group, and you've formed that opinion that's racist by lumping all chinese people into one group - see the irony here?
    Want some more irony? Lumping all chinese people together into one particular racial or ethnic group is what the CCP is doing by committing GENOCIDE against Uyghur muslims.

Perhaps what I said was PREJUDICED, but it sure as hell was not RACISM.

I was right when I said you have NO IDEA ABOUT RACISM. you even posted a definition and still got it spectacularly wrong. And to further add to the irony every time someone like you starts a rant about 'racism' without understanding what they're talking about all it does is suck air out of legitimate conversations about an important issue.

Lets not forget bringing it up was COMPLETELY OFF-TOPIC to begin with as it contributes nothing to our understanding of AVZ. Just ranting for it's own sake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.