AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@geo_au I am more than happy to be wrong, however I have stated...

1. 9,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17179
    @geo_au I am more than happy to be wrong, however I have stated those timelines for a while now. If it is earlier more than happy, and why do I hold, well it is pretty obvious I see AVZ a good resource with significant scalability (the key is simply first getting to production first), albeit have been here for quite a while now. Having lower expectations as an investor around timeframes also helps in any disappointment around missed timelines, which is pretty evident by some of the postings on here in the last 24 hours.

Also, my posts in themselves have given viewpoints around demand/supply as I see it and what 3 TWh means for the devlopment prospects of good resources like AVZs. I see this year as crunch time for AVZ, which Ihave said numerous timesas well, and I will re-evaluate my investment by year's end. There is now opportunity for AVZ to enter market is my point and no more excuses, and this side of 2025 is the goal. Whether its 2023 or 2024 is irrelevant too me but with the supply overhang abating, spodumene and hydroxide prices rising, brownfields increasing production so removing 'excess capacity', well the opportunities are there to get the boxes ticked. It is up toAVZ management to get the deal done, I agree. And, the new greenfields projects enterring the market this side of 2025 also have the best potential to further ramp as the exponential growth to 2030 takes hold. AVZ needs to continue to stay ahead of the pack of emerging grenfields players is my point, because the market does not wait for all, lose your place in the market and a missed opportunity arises as missing your entry means you miss it for years as others take away your place Hence the risks this side of the market, one I am willing to take and accept.

The market entry is there - and this time targets are not aspirational (which is how I saw the previous production start date of if many recall 2021 and then 2022) because the demand gap is coming and AVZ need to take that opportunity. The binding offtakes give me the confidence the opportunity will be taken. It is now for AVZ to put the jigsaw together, and personally they would be better of having conservative targets and excite the market on the upside than missing targets btw.

All IMO IMO obviously

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.