AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Melbourne Preso was a great night. Thanks to Nige and Graeme for...

1. 3,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    Melbourne Preso was a great night. Thanks to Nige and Graeme for meeting with major shareholders and being their usual friendly candid selves. Great to see a few familiar faces from last year and enjoy an open chat session after the presentations.

The duck canapés and salt n pepper squid were my faves and the red wine was delish......well done to our French speaking Marinika in the office for organising it.......and Nige says she is very helpful for assisting with language translations.

Looks like the team were in Melb’s for more reasons than just to meet major shareholders......I was wondering why this years Preso was being held in the financial district sounds like they are seeing more than major shareholders in Sydney too.....hmmmmm

A most enjoyable night......everything within AVZ control is going to plan......loads of catalysts still to come over the next few months but timing will be subject to the third parties in Govt and Funders inputs for things like SEZ, ML and Funding MoU.

All imo.......the boxes are being ticked.......duck canapés are being lined up........watch this space.

exciting times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.