AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Have always enjoyed reading your balanced and healthy views on...

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166
    Have always enjoyed reading your balanced and healthy views on the companies activities and progress !

If only @Mining8 + @Roller62 + @qball were alittle more balanced and realistic in their approach. That being said if only AVZ was more realistic in what they announce to the market, sure have some internal stretch targets linked to KPI's, but never announce stretch targets to the market if they cant be achieved.

It will be interesting to see the materials pricing in the updated DFS, as i commented back in March i suspect a large increase in Sn, a small increase in SC6, but a moderate decrease in PLS. Will see how it plays out in time.

I had a question posed to me on Twitter regarding my future SP prediction for AVZ. I couldn't give a straight answer because there are simply too many variables given what is coming.
    1) Number of SOI following financing; and
    2) As Nigel floated back in February the company may look at a future share reduction i.e a 2 for 1 reduction, each shareholders percentage remains the same, but the number of shares is halved for example. With the number of shares halved, you would naturally expect the value to double, but then again this is not always the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.