AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-4558

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    1.Regarding ML, I do think it was hyped for a bit regarding the eggs and such, however, I also don't think him as a pump and dump kind of guy. Additionally, his estimate of AVB @ 17-18c, and PLS @90c is very accurate. These fair value estimation was made quite a few month ago. I have not seen anyone made such accurate numeric estimation so far. Most of the so called gurus can only say up or down, and can't even get that right. Thus, I believe the estimation of AVB and PLS showed that ML does know his stuff when it comes to battery related commodities.

2. Infrastructure,it is important, therefore a road is now being build. How many top notch producers have operating mines in DRC? If manono is such a shythole beyond developing, why would CATL put manono in thier IPO, why would Huayou put 13M for drilling, why would some NA sucker buy in @25, why would Van Eck buy in @30. The only other 3 ASX stock they have are PLS, GXY and LYC. Is there any other ASX explorers that has received such vote of confidence from the big names?

3. Size doesn't matter, sure, for now. 2-5Mt production rate is enough. But what about a few years later, when EV adoption increased exponentially. The big iron companies were producing 50 to over 100m ton of ores. I don't see why that's not possible when EV adoption goes straight up.
    Additionally, with economy of scale and AVZ's extremely low strip ratio. I think it does matter.

4. Those things, yes, they were factored in to some extent. Jorc probably won't add much, because of sheep mentality. What would add great value, is JV+offtake, TO, etc. Those weak hand will jump back in when they see confirmation from the big names.

5 DRC environment, tell that to the big Chinese companies that have operating mines. Australia is a great country, but its really slow to get things done here. How many times have I seen at a road work site, there are more resting than working.

6. Sure, but waiting also put them on hold, when the global market is catching up. Why would China put so much effort into EV? Because its trying to shift its structure. Beside 1 belt 1 road, there is another policy called Made in China 2025, which aims to change China from a Big Manufacture into a Strong Manufacture, catching up with Japan and Germany by 2035. What are those 2 countries good at? ICE CARS. China would never do something just to improve the environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.