AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-48426

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    At this point in the game you'd imagine that the instos would be in a similar position to retail. It's getting more risky trading this stock on the cusp of updated dfs, ML and MSEZ as our peers make significant gains. Difference now is that we know these milestones are locked in for review and time is ticking. FEED study completed. These milestones should then trigger a flurry of financing related news if management have been level with us.
    A mass of de-risking tightly packed together. Plus the past few months of positive news presumably waiting on DRC government support before being factored in. Imo.
    If I was a trader I wouldn't be risking much at the moment, returns should be much better over the coming months.
    It just can't be far off now, matter of time before major FOMO.
    I would not like to be sold out or sold down during the time market realises were going mining.
    With so many ducks lined up in a row the upward trend as seen in January could last for months.
    Funny business can only have a matter of weeks left of wind in the sails at most.
    If it doesn't play out like that starting at some point in the very near future I'll be questioning my position in this stock, it just has to. What more could the market possibly want? Sector is doing too well to suppress this until production one would hope.
    Thats my positive spin for the day anyway. All imo.
    *Subject to change without notice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.