AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Freehold thanks for you input here, I know 99% of people here...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1213
    Freehold thanks for you input here, I know 99% of people here appreciate it.
    Looking back as a LTH there are moments in time that are not appreciated straight away.
    FIRB is one of those and in reality has and will unleash our full potential.
    I can understand Ericsson's point on Chinese front company's with CR , but in reality I do not see anything in that.
    If you can not control a company , you build partnerships with that company which in the end builds equitable wealth.
    I recognise holding back the revised DFS as a further maturing of the board, doing the right thing instead of trying to please the masses.
    With PLS , MC what could we accomplish , if our deposit was in Australia most of us would be retiring.
    We gain ML , MSEZ , my Morse code tells me finance is a given on the back of those.
    Our Sovereign risk diminishes were we might be better off than Australia , less red tape.
    Throw in a JV as Elpha said watch KiWi go in the Melbourne cup.
    Would enjoy the return of Royal Viking and Co.
    We need to uplift this forum and clean out the fodents, and throw a few bombers around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.