AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Imagine if we didn't raise for a criminally low price of...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Imagine if we didn't raise for a criminally low price of $0.13... Most of the instos who are controlling the price and offloading their shares for 100% gains currrently would be doing this at much higher prices. The day to day trading is minimal in the scheme of things, but it irks me how poorly our management handled the need to raise cash in what is an exceptionally booming industry.

In other news, we're still waiting on that revised DFS...The one we were promised at the end of the month in July... I wonder how long we will have to wait on that. The document where Nigel and co did little to make, and are supposively sitting on for strategic reasons.

However, the 'strategic' reasons to hold off on releasing the revised DFS, are minimal and insignificant. Particularly, when they have been already so delayed to this point.

If material changes happen on the ground and suddenly AVZ recieves a higher percentage of the project as some have alluded to, then let a new revised DFS be made. It isn't that difficult to do when you already have the document done (after all, you will have to change it anyway).

But honestly, I have little faith in this happening this month or the next. And we will continue to be more and more undervalued in any peer comparisons that are made.

I'm not celebrating over any minor increases of the share price, when our management have not delivered for the past few months.
    Last edited by Mr Clean: 11/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.