AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

You actually need funding to build a mine and offtakes and LTR...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677

You actually need funding to build a mine and offtakes and LTR have none. I wonder why that is rolleyes.png.....could it be that no one likes the fact that LTR's main orebody is 350 metres deep and you need an expensive underground mine that cannot access all mineable reserves, let alone your open cut section is low grade with a high strip ratio and therefore expensive to mine and process. Maybe the fact that LTR artificially inflated their NPV by using spot prices 75% higher than contract prices worries investors. rolleyes.png There is only so much lipstick you can put on a pig, cool.png let alone that in Australia to build a mine can take years with all the approvals and red tape that are required!

For instance it took two years before LTR could fully access their Kathleen Valley deposit. And take Gina Reinhart's Western Australian Roy Hill iron ore mine which was strangled by red tape.

"They spent nearly five years conducting studies, preparing reports and otherwise completing various applications for approvals – which in turn had collectively been ‘under consideration’ for more than 5 years. They needed 4,000 primary and secondary approvals. The resultant compliance costs were out of all proportion to the project risks .They also presented a major hurdle to achieving the complex funding required for a project of this scale."

What you present is totally divorced from reality!, and LTR is way behind AVZ, with AVZ about to go into mine construction, with funding, and humungous offtakes in the pocket to service the monster billion dollar contracts of CATL, the world's largest lithium-ion battery maker!

AIMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3808/3808833-71311112474bd607a03ac92117e1398f.jpg

Last edited by Mining8: 18/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.