AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-591

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    IMO you definitely should not be basing your investment decisions on today's price action.

There are (and probably rightfully so) some frustrations with management and the way this has been handled, which has affected the SP short term. I get that.

I have said for some time now that the gigantic drill intercepts of this big ass pegmatite are somewhat priced in, as the hype around Manono has the market expecting it. Anything less and it gets ugly.

But, what we do have is the first round assays right around the corner, with more to follow. We will get ACTUAL quantity and quality of metal in the core samples which is something I believe a lot of investors have been waiting for. 22c is a good base to start and I believe there is plenty of upside to come with assays.

IMO, the timely release of the assays (assuming they comply with previous assays and historical data) should see us move to the the high 20s, where momentum will be behind us and positive investor sentiment and FOMO will return, to further push us higher in anticipation of JORC in June. I would say at least mid 30s in the lead up to JORC.

So, although you are staring at 22.5c on your screen today, looking forward there is still PLENTY of upside IMO.

And I didn't even mention a JV or TO. Who knows where that could take us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.