AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-725

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I left politely on Friday wishing all AVZ holders the best of luck ... Then I got hammered by a bunch of AVZ homies so I thought I'd come back with a bit more detail.

I think this share is going to about 5 cents. Not immediately but long term.

If that happens don't complain about downrampers, day traders or weak hands. It will be a true reflection of the size of the company's bank balance and the size of the Manono deposit. At the end of the day the size of the bank balance will win out.

Klaus said that the Cash Raising was needed because if the DOW tanked, raising money in the future would be nearly impossible so his theory might be put to the test.

Why would I come back? To warn people and hopefully save people some money. If I'm wrong the send me messages about how stupid I was. If I'm right it seems like a whole lot of people will be living in a world of pain for quite some time ... and so will some of their parents by the looks.

Anyway there's plenty of opportunity to get out especially since so many people are "backing the truck up" as we speak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.