AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-727

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Thanks @cardinal1969 for your concern. Not sure if we can trust any of your words though. Too much inconsistencies throughout your postings in AVZ.

You sound like a very bitter trader who has lost money here. All the best in your future endeavors. Maybe stick to your full time job or invest your retirement money into government bonds.
    cardinal1969
    Date:
    06/04/18
    Time:
    18:45:40
    Post #:
    I won't go into the strategy but buying AVZ was an outlier. The killer for me was that I sold SLR to buy AVZ this time round. SLR have gone from 36 to 45 in the past few days (the days AVZ was in Suspension).

I thought AVZ had the potential to go from 35-36c which I paid, to 39c with some sort of announcement pre-Easter. Even this morning I thought, like others, that AVZ would go to 39c and should have pulled the trigger @35.5 which was the price I originally had planned to sell at.

I might have got lucky having 11 wins - one break even and one loss (this one) this year. That probably lulled me into a false sense of security.
    cardinal1969
    Date:
    06/04/18
    Time:
    13:39:33
    Post #:
    I've been in and out of AVZ three times. Overall I've booked a loss. I was holding until Easter but when that passed with the shares in a TH/Suspension I didn't think there was much to look forward to.

I honestly thought the shares would reach 30c today.
    cardinal1969
    Date:
    08/04/18
    Time:
    20:01:43
    Post #:
    You've dropped into one weird chat room with this one Trev. The people here don't even act like share holders. They act like people who have been paid or people who have been promised remuneration if the share price holds up. They want to draw in suckers who have no knowledge of history.

I've been in and out of this share a few times. Made money three times and lost once.

If I was an honest AVZ holder I would want to hear and encourage bullish comments AND bearish comments. Then I could make accurate decisions. On here, all the comments are bullish and are liked. Any negative comment is portrayed as down ramping with the suggestion that the people making them are actually bulls trying to get in at a lower price.

I for one think the long term share price for AVZ is way lower than it is now. If the ribbon cutting ceremony for the opening of the great AVZ Lithium mine is say 5 years away, how many CR's will have been organised in the mean time.

This is a cult. Every seller is referred to a a "weak hand" etc. Every ramper is treated like an all-conquering hero.

People trying to issue warnings are harshly treated. If this company is built on fundamentals then Hot Copper is insignificant in the overall scheme of things. I suggest that Hot Copper is very much integral to maintaining the massive valuation this company enjoys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.