AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Danny, From my readings Company's only have to disclose how...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1365

Danny,

From my readings Company's only have to disclose how they are going to finance ongoing commitments when the cashflow situation is 2 quarters or less and I would expect this will become available in the next quarterly. I am hoping by end of April when this is due we are a lot closer to the ML being awarded.

That being said, I asked the company a few questions recently and was informed all Management team were international. This leads me to believe they are active on-site in the DRC, tied up in discussions and negotiations. I would hope, like many investors are, that at the present time this is their prime focus. At the very least their presence shows a firm commitment to help the DRC resolve a series of complex issues and hopefully advance our position towards gaining a ML and acceptance of our ownership status.
    Perhaps, this time presents a great opportunity for AVZ to present a preliminary version of their Optimised DFS to the President and to outline what AVZ sees as the key economic parameters for the project and the economic sustainability of the benefits to the people of the DRC for the life of the Mine.

We should Never lose the opportunity to sell the strengths of the project, the investment activities we have been undertaking, the offtake agreements we have secured which all support the economics of the project and lifestyle benefits for the people of the DRC.

The others are merely looking at a money grab. Which brings into question – What plans have the others outlined for the people of the DRC (Where’s YOUR DFS), what preliminary mining activities have they been doing, what preliminary investment have you made (other than produce brown paper show bags for Govt. ministers).

The President has backed Zijin, Comminere and some of his Govt. Ministers into a corner and given them a short timeline to back away. I only hope the compensation plan is minimal and payment comes from Govt taxes. The President is also fully aware of the ICC Court timing and this is driving the urgency.

IMO This is coming to a head rapidly so the DRC hopefully avoid this coverage on the International stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.