AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I think there are many holders who just want to believe AVZ will...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    I think there are many holders who just want to believe AVZ will be fine. I hope so but personally I've written off the company b/c i've held 2 other companies in similar circumstances & despite positive, colorful language from their Management that all would be OK, they both went into administration & were subsequently delisted. Perhaps I'm a little tainted by experience that's the unfortunate outcome for most companies when they go into long term suspensions, voluntary or otherwise. It's not a prophecy of gloom & doom but almost 12 months in suspension doesn't give my any confidence the fiasco will be resolved in AVZ's favour, not that AVZ has done anything wrong (just playing in the wrong part of the world with a documented history of corruption). We've had an investigation that has highlighted corruption & illegal activities of Zijin & yet the Govt refuses to act. Says plenty. Also, we all agree 60% ownership is not an issue in which case why hasn't the company tried to get a ML for the 60% with a variation to accommodate a higher share after the Zijin challenge is resolved & assuming it goes our way. Management has been saying for 12 months that it remains confident of a positive resolution but the longer this drags out the likelihood of a positive resolution appears less & less likely. Anyway, I'm just being honest about I feel & would be extremely disappointed if I was attacked for being honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.