AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi Elphamale, I hope the President has visited the site as you...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Hi Elphamale, I hope the President has visited the site as you have posted. It would make sense. This is a key strategic asset for the DRC & I've been shaking my head to date that the President hasn't bothered to visit Manono to see for himself AVZ's great work & seek feedback/views from the locals. In any other jurisdiction AVZ would have been issued a ML a long time ago. There may be questions about our capability to build a mine but we have the finances (CATH) & the means. I'm sure the likes of Zijin & mates have tried to discredit AVZ's credentials in mine construction but our history in drilling has been impressive (regardless of what you think of Management on other fronts). Again, I hope the unofficial word is indeed correct. The President would be impressed with AVZ's efforts. They're there on display for everyone to see, not to mention the rapport the company has established with the locals. They want us, not Zijin, to build the mine. And for bloody good reason. Here's hoping we have a resolution soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.