AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well, it seems to me that AVZ appears to beginning to have an...

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1631
    Well, it seems to me that AVZ appears to beginning to have an ever-increasing number of positive signs going its way.
    I'm the first to admit that I'm not the best at reading tea leaves wink.png, however as a sailor, I can feel a slight breeze on my face and am now looking for a rising tide and blue seas to leave this long overdue boring harbor that has trapped us all for way too long.

Although I would be reluctant to say these 'signs' are absolute game changers (yet) and given the ridiculous amount of corruption that is evident under Felix's watch, which I'm personally extremely disappointed in, given so much was promised by him and his government to all that trusted him in his pursuit of power, some of his ministers are simply an absolute disgrace, being both greedy and grubby and are yet to be dealt with imo in a satisfactory manner which would clearly enhance the lives of the good people of the DRC and the country in general.

Anyway below is the latest AVZ shortlist: (in at pos #68)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5261/5261279-4433e8cfae2b61079c5a753ecc7d637f.jpg
    SY cool.png, have a nice day all.
    Last edited by Super yacht: 10/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.