AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes de-listing was mentioned in a side chat by NF at the AGM....

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Yes de-listing was mentioned in a side chat by NF at the AGM. Not directly to me but to two gentlemen monopolizing his time asking numerous questions, though I heard the response. NF in his trademark way played down the potential delisting of AVZ, suggesting it was a non-issue. He said we wouldnt be attempting to re-list until everything with our title was fully worked out and if that meant we would be delisted then so be it. He said in the chance that this did happen, we could operate essentially as a private entity until we could re-list. When a question about this was posed he said yes of course we would be seeking re entry in this instance on the ASX first and foremost, but there were also other exchanges if this wasnt possible, mentioning Singapore.

i wasnt thrilled by hearing this or with the apparent flippancy, but its obviously something the team are well aware of the possibility and have thought ahead, having decided their likely path should things take that long and the ASX makes its decision. Weve given our faith to management through the last AGM vote, so we've got to trust in their judgement. For now.

its not necessarily a done deal either, let's see what 2024 brings us. Keep up that ICSID pressure and we may be able to reach and outcome prior to this occurring.
    Last edited by Roon-Aus: 15/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.