AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Edited version for better presumed compliance@CobberoonskiThank...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122

Edited version for better presumed compliance

@Cobberoonski

Thank you for your engagement.

I do not confirm or deny, nor seek the personal identity of any members/persons as per HC TOU, and this is why i do not engage on that.

I am also guilty of nothing --there is nothing for me to be guilty about.
    There is no betrayal,
    nor deceit either,
    nothing can be more absurd, than to assume you are or anyone else is "outing" -
    it is rather, AVZ is facing scrutiny; much needed perspective, legitimate and well over-due questions, and a big part of finding the right questions is generating perspective.

It is possible some members are working there way into becoming company shills, and there is precedent for this though it was targeting Pilbara Minerals in this instance:’

***REDACTED COMPROMISING CONTENT WAS HERE***

I know that what I say will have no meaning for you. It’s impossible to admit anything especially on a public forum. So this is for others who are not possibly gaslit by their proximity to a company shill, assuming to be one or indeed, possibly a company officer.

If you have an opinion on the particulars of the BNB MOU, were you holding AVZ securities in 2018 and did you pay attention to company announcements?

Did you contact the company at some point for updates on BNB?

Did you, being a genius, call the BNB Chairman and verify the statements AVZ have made?

Did you by chance contact the Ninja, if AVZ was not available?

If not or no, is it wise for you to weigh in on the materiality of the 2018 topic; BNB publications and the reliance of shareholders on AVZ’s good word regards BNB?

Some more perspective:

A certain representation in the March 12 BNB MOU 2018 and more, was the recent subject I understand of a leading multinational market intelligence agency’s investigative unit's over-due due diligence and AVZ and others were said to be contacted. The conclusion reached is not unsurprising for me but it was for the agency. Did AVZ reply to this highly respected industry participant?

For those whose eye sight is keen, there's a.juicy edit on that bloomberg page by whoever supplied the content in my view.

https://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/image-png.5894965/?temp_hash=a00c9973d7764bb49888eefb2d857dcehttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5896/5896257-b9585b8fb3529bec9ea47294d1fe5fc6.jpg

Similarly but with less resources, and errors,

in December 2018, a member here with what appears to be limited Chinese reading skills chanced upon Beijing National battery context on Chinese websites, in particular they made a claim about State power and BNB’s relationship that contradicts AVZ’s representation.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/avz-mou-partners-activity.4211083/page-179?post_id=36927821

https://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/image-png.5894643/?temp_hash=a00c9973d7764bb49888eefb2d857dce
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5896/5896269-199d84fc81ccbb3ac4af969372a2bcb5.jpg

I understand that member @giantpaperlips got 77 likes despite, in hindsight, he/she misled themselves and fellow shareholders down the [wrong] path assuming the owner of NEVs, Kai Johan Jiang, was relevant to BNB. No one could think or openly post for a moment, “Hey wait a moment—if this guy is behind BNB or strongly linked, then why no mention by AVZ or ninja?’ This is the stupefying power of belief, 77 likes, to not contradict, that as @investinvest in a popular but flawed post stated, one can expect a company officer to check facts, that all is good.

https://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/image-png.5894724/?temp_hash=a00c9973d7764bb49888eefb2d857dcehttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5896/5896272-7a5d70217cdd342c8e4d032f2e38a249.jpg

When this December 2018 discovery, doubt, claim was made, it was right in the middle of a Congolese election period, and then in January 2019 just as the USA endorsed the election result, AVZ announces a capital raise designed in a way that would smash the SP down to Patterson’s glee and every other lithium stock and AVZ-hater’s amusement.

That December post, was probably quickly forgotten by almost all considering all that was happening because shareholders were absolutely livid about AVZ and why they left it so late to raise. This is a story that segues in with Dathomir’s confidence likely waning (political ambitions for Z.Kabila) in AVZ possibly since October the same time Klaus exited as consultant for AVZ. A fact, never told to the market as it happened but would raise questions as to the timing. The disaster blossoming now under asx suspension, had a cause from this period could be wagered, but clearly from the time AVZ Power was contested, 2019, there was a battle of wills emerging. It's quite possible Dathomir who likely failed to pay attention to AVZ's statement on NPV valuations on June 24 '19 felt a bit swindled about 1% for $1 mil considering they also generously gave AVZ 36 months to pay the balance.

The December 2018 member contacted AVZ but got no reply from AVZ. I can see poor @Beobachterund also got no reply. there are others, like @cashcity still clinging on into 2020 as it appears until AVZ apparently addressed at the 2020 AGM the MOUs are inactive.

While many of us were waiting on BNB’s due diligence being completed, just as AVZ declared with the AFR ad April 23, was BNB actually doing any due diligence on AVZ after the Manono site visit, March 2018?

What was BNB really doing?

lt’s an extremely important point generating much needed perspective because you must remember, among other things, Ninja did Tweet-leak at 10:07am on March 12, that BNB is doing an IPO similar to CATL.

What happened to that IPO plan?

Did AVZ track it independent of Airguide’s word?

What was the status of that plan when Klaus Eckhof sold?

And what was the status of BNB’s interest in investing in AVZ prior to Klaus selling?

Many here didn’t just mystify AVZ as “a speccie” after Klaus dump, but one of the current self-assigned bouncers here said exactly that. in my opinion, you can not unconditionally trust them to have your best interests at heart.

Why would you want to deny other shareholders access to possibly material information that they ought to have had access to in 2018?

I am quite confident there are more people, self respecting, who contacted the company about the content of the

December 2018 question on BNB’s corporate identity.

It is my view, that if there is any cause for ‘grilling’ it should be applied to AVZ, not anyone else.

If I had posted on Hotcopper, in January 2019, what I have been posting on BNB the last few weeks, how would those 2019 shareholders feel sitting at 6 to 4cps in Jan/Feb 2019? A suspended stock at .78cps, on paper, is a good place to start ventilating on what has been kept from view for a long long time so as to not punish shareholders for some-else’s problem—which can not be shifted onto Airguide.

Cobberoinski, whoever is driving you to disparage is betraying you either knowingly or due to simple-headed toxic hubris.

I understand some people here do not want a spotlight on any inference, possible or alleged misconduct by AVZ, but want the miscreants of the Congo focussed on. But, I think that’s an unreasonable ask of anyone. I can see those who are determined to shut down this 2018 topic, hadn’t the slightest clue what happened in 2018, completely oblivious as to what appears to be non-disclosed, but instead, told other members after Klaus dumped (June 2018), for example, “it’s a speccie”, “move on”. It’s as if mum and dads are not entitled to ask uncomfortable questions. And those mum and dads don’t have ‘access’ to keep themselves gaslit.

“2018” is well over-due but no shareholder (purportedly) wants bad news or contrarian facts in the open unless it’s a discussion of performancd rights. I get that.

Until it’s clear they can no longer control member’s opinions. I get that too.

I also get and so do onlookers, possibly even the likes of AFR’s Tom Richardson, that there is something being given oxygen here by you and others seeking to go to extremes to shutdown the 2018 topic by focussing on my purported ID as retaliation. It’s proof of admission yes indeed, there is something to hide in 2018 and that AVZ is behind you?

Cobberoinksi, I do not necessarily need facts from anyone,I have them in abundance. Rather I want to encourage recollection of those who relied on the BNB and related publications in 2018.

People need help, Cobberonski, to do due diligence on BNB matters, it requires researching through chinese language material and persons.

Why on earth would you want to keep shareholders in the dark?

It’s possible it’s not possible for you to read a single sentence of mine with clear non-partisan reasoning skills. And others as well, but as shown, royal_viking exhibited the same front-of-house 'nothing-to-see-my-dear' temperament to ozblue, but in private was actually confirming something of what @ozblue was asserting.

Let’s be clear, @stakx april 2019 , AVZ is responsible for it’s disclosures not Airguide. AVZ supplies the market it’s ASX announcements. AVZ is therefore accountable for what it supplies, and why would you seek to give me oxygen on these threads, if there are issues? Something does not add up with the hubris exhibited by some here.

This matter is not going away and has substantive, material reasons that no one has yet refuted on any one part.

a question of due diligence done or not:

https://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/image-png.5886448/?temp_hash=f0921838084c2da91a67a073c93a069c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.