AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I have 900,000 shares, I would sell at LEAST half, maybe all...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I have 900,000 shares, I would sell at LEAST half, maybe all right now for 50c a share if I could. If we are being honest, if this thing was trading now in the state we are in, we would probably be lucky to have a market value equal or near its cash position, its a mess right now we all know it, its getting worked through but who in their right mind would speculate on it without a MASSIVE discount?

The only prayer I see is if the below items, line up in our favour:
    1. Lithium price recovery (will definitely happen IMO, just a question of when 3-6 months? 18 months, 24+???? who knows)
    2. Every single legal case in every jurisdiction concluded in our favour (reasonable given we play by the rules, its is everyone else breaking them)
    3. DRC following the outcome of said legal proceedings (and/or negotiating in good faith for a settlement)
    4. Point one happens strongly enough that we can secure financing through to construction (without giving up the farm in the process - i.e massive dilution or debt trapped to the point we can't pay it back).

Maybe others disagree but that is my read on things now. There is absolutely no way we can come off suspension until the ML issue is resolved or we will get gobbled up for a pittance and recently that has been compounded with a very depressed lithium market. HOPEFULLY timings lines up with a bull run in lithium or a geopolitical power play by the US in Africa (which another bull run is probably a prerequisite for).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.