AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

There's nothing wrong with having a positive outlook, but...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    There's nothing wrong with having a positive outlook, but sometimes it seems like your posts are tailored to please the crowd, which they often do, thanks to their overwhelmingly positive tone. I'm curious though, how many of your ultra-positive predictions from the past have actually turned out to be true?

One of the first statements I noticed when I opened one if your past posts was regarding Marius Mihigo:

"IMO this engagement by AVZ has been critical to swinging the pendulum back in favour of AVZ."

Really?? Marius conned Nigel into paying our money for providing absolutely SFA. "Critical of swinging the pendulum in favour of AVZ,", what a joke.

We're in the shit, no matter how you try to frame it, and the company's communication is practically non-existent. Some of you are so desperate for any sign of hope that you're interpreting the silence as a positive.

Anyway, I'm sure if there was a FU#K OFF button on HC this post would get a high rating but I don't care, I'm expressing an opinion which is the purpose of the forum, not just telling people what they're desperate to hear..

One way or another I hope our destiny is finalized soon, I've had a gut-full of this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.