AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-81616

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Hear, hear Gerbolean,
    "These trolls, are typically motivated by financial interests" Now that would be short interests undoubtedly! biggrin.png

Well, it's been some time since AVZ (unassisted) has 'almost' made its way back to the TOP of my lithium watch listwink.png, now that's got to be a good sign.
    Okay, it's a pain in the A... not being able to build our mine having now lost 2yrs while Felix struggles to deal with the embarrassment of his government's current circumstances, due mainly to all of the Chinese corruption in bribing some key DRC ministers and in so doing has brought the focus on Felix himself as to what he can do to save face amongst his international peers.

I suspect these power brokers are saying behind closed doors we had hoped for much greater transparency and leadership from Felix and the DRC by now (5+yrs) to give us the necessary arguments and tools to enable us to convince our constituents that things are on the move in the DRC and are changing as we speak for the better, from the old corrupt days of paper bags being the currency most used by their Chinese overlords to do a deal, to a new beaut bright progressive DRC, which is hungry for western investment, wanting desperately to begin the long journey out of their suppressed and somewhat depressing and unfair environment to a more balanced and equitable arrangement for all its citizens, far departed from the enslavement and poverty forced on it by its present greedy overlords.

Well, we wait in anticipation there's so much pressure now solely on Felix's shoulders to change the course of history for his government, country and citizens.

Guess what....on the bright side looking for some positives redface.png if you are forced to be in a trading halt one could argue this last year for lith stks has been the right one.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6113/6113405-e9e07cefe7cc05abb55729f111d6c0c0.jpg

SYcool.pngI hope everyone has a pleasant weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.