AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-817

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Yes I agree with most of what you said, I wouldn't say most of the posters on this thread though believe "fundamentals" is just the Lithium in the ground as you stated.

AVZ's share price has come down with the whole Lithium market in general, and the way the twitter photo's ASX query was handled together with the lack of comunication from the company hasn't helped either.

So yes, the company could improve their image, and communication, but I'm confident with all of the other aspects in general. The infrastructure de-risking with the roads and power station being paid for were the big factors for me, and I'm confident that it will be with the Chinese company's that will be circling for TO offers, JV or off take deals.

If a JV does eventuate, you would think that there would be some new appointments on the board with a great deal of mining experience, which is currently lacking.

I'm holding very comfortably and feeling confident with what will be happening in the weeks and months ahead.

Blue skies will return. Today is the first blue sky in The Whitsunday's for a couple of weeks
    Last edited by Fletch77: 09/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.