AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-20018

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Yes I agree @stakx ; I’m not sure the reasoning for the last two Ann’s of late....

Why not announce the 3B/ performance right (which are still to be approved in any case) now; when the SP was on trot ? Could announce this anytime ? When do shareholders actually vote on these ? AGM ? That’s months away isn’t it ?

The Huayou ann was a real head scratch for sure considering it’s a ‘non binding and non exclusive strategic relationship’.... what does that actually mean?

It sounds like announcing a half meaningless conversation. Over the last 12-14 months we’ve heard bits and pieces were Huayou were supposedly al over AVZ and basically theirs which was causing issues in progressing offtakes with others etc etc.

’non binding / non exclusive strategic relationship’ on some DFS aid , sounds to me that Huayou have actually very little hold over AVZ and whatever goes on inside AVZ.

If I was a company looking to make a offtake agreement or other, with AVZ and being given the death stare by the overprotective ‘she’s mine’ huayou.

I’d probably be saying ; errr what’s your problem; you clearly have little say in what AVZ say or do.

If for nothing else; for me ; the Huayou ann clearly suggests that Huayou have very little hold upon AVZ and AVZ will make its own decisions.

Could also be an Ann of desperation and they have zero news...; but the Ann was just a little too odd for me.

Why put the performance rights up on the whiteboard now? Why not later... rather strange couple of Ann’s

Last edited by Obe wan: 14/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.