AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Good discussions today/yesterday if you ask me. It's good to get...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Good discussions today/yesterday if you ask me. It's good to get a broad perspective and doesn't have to be perceived as negative.
    Makes me laugh when people have nothing better to say than shut up and be positive or you are stupid and/or impatient. Sell your shares bla bla.
    No point being blindly optimistic, best to focus on what is actually being delivered or not, we're not here as a cheer squad.
    People air some frustration, who cares? I'd be more worried about the ones who refuse to hear anything they perceive as negative, that to me shows some real insecurity.
    I'm optimistic, things are (potentially) stacking up like a royal flush but I'd also like to hear both sides of the story and be just as comfortable if things don't pan out as hoped.
    Most regular posters here are clearly holding long and we're all hoping for the same thing in the end. Doesn't mean we all have to praise management all the time regardless. Bit of pressure does them good I'm sure.
    Read others posts properly before jumping down peoples throat even if it's an opinion you don't share the idea here is to discuss and hopefully be a bit respectful. Seems like a lot of skimming of posts and then boom react before thinking or reading what's actually been said which isn't usually unreasonable.
    SP sliding be a damn good time for some offtakes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.