AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi @ozblue, I understand your frustration mate! Having been a...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Hi @ozblue, I understand your frustration mate! Having been a holder since August 2017 I have seen my AVZ investment nearly triple only to return to back to near buy-in levels! Have I lost faith in the company? NO...... And here is my reason! Personally I have always lived life by the mantra ' Everything happens for a reason ' now hopefully your still with me.... Ever since we found out about the impending CATL IPO I have been reasonably confident that AVZ would comply / work towards a JORC to coincide with CATL's IPO in June ( I can't help but think that this was one of CATL's prerequisite's for either an investment JV or TO ) Coincidence or not that AVZ JORC and CATL IPO are due in the same month? ( Everything happens for a reason ) I'll also cut AVZ management some slack around timelines, because let's face it.... Which company or management team have experience drilling something this big! I'm confident in management to deliver the best outcome for shareholders! Does this mean they need to inform me of everything that is happening in the back ground along the way? Strategically they probably can't as they continue to juggle all of the potential players ( much like a game of poker, they need to keep their cards close to their chest ) 'Everything happens for a reason ' Lithium demand and forecasts have and will continue to increase so let's not rush this beast, as everyday I feel my investment in AVZ is increasing even if our current share price doesn't reflect my sentiment just yet! IMHO ' Everything Happens For A Reason ' DYOR Happy investing in AVZ Team Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.