AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Disagree!Im here like Peter and if someone would ask me, if I'm...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Disagree!
    Im here like Peter and if someone would ask me, if I'm happy all the way long, I would say no... BUT
    That we are still alive, thanks to the BOD....
    Nigel and team are mostly greenfield directors and had to deal with a lot of terrible decisions at a hard country , starting with Mr Klaus gate and ends up, that we are not based in Australia where the mining industry is professional and the government situation is much more stable as it was in the DRC.
    Also that he made horrible deals (CR's), seems for us, that they a really terrible, but if you deal with some people which will burn you out, you have to take what you get.... Horrible but simple the fact.
    Most of the BOD members have only one job, it's AVZ and if you want a multi billion dollar company, they need to get paid.... Is the used way from BOD a understandable way for us SH? For some yes, for the others no... But it is like it is and if the things go as planned, we all will be able to change our life's and at the end, who will bring us in this life changing position? It's the actual BOD!
    Im a steadily pessimistic person in all of the asx managements, because they promised the heaven on earth and you get empty pockets, but Nigel changed that, the only thing was, to trust, what I did not in the hard times we had..... But latest as he could shut up yibin and other big Chinese shareholder and kick them out of a BOD seat, I started to believe again and we are now at a level, I personally dreamt of and if it works, we will sit together in one year timeframe with a SP of a 5 bag higher than it is now and in a 2 year timeframe higher and higher..... They passed all the sidekicks, as I assume not only avz alone want to have Manono all the years.
    If someone would ask me, do you have the breath for additional 5 years, I would say : bring on the ML, finalize the financial stuff and build up the mine monster, holy shit, yes, I have the breath for additional 10 years.....
    AVZ is still under control and we all have still our shares and the opportunity to be rewarded for our waiting.... Now it depends on the DRC gov, last year it was an other part and so on and so on....
    I'm here to stay, I'm here at an all time high 2 weeks ago, and I will stay till the day I get some dividend payments.... Long way to go, but why not....
    All just my personal opinion and is no advise for anything...
    Best wishes and think about, not all is in BOD's hand and this is valid for the last 5 years!
    They are still swimming in a deep blue see full of sharks and still alive...
    Take care
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.