AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

actually I was alarmed as the article accused our director of...

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    actually I was alarmed as the article accused our director of forgery and that dathcom were ordered to pay dathomir 50m in December . I also recall a cash raise for 75m in December which seemed to cone out of the blue for many . I don’t post here as I know that you get treated poorly if you try and raise objective points , even as a long . I also feel the way Branchflow was treated was nothing short of a paranoid witch-hunt . I actually know her and that she genuinely is a new long purely trying to post useful stuff - Catl plans , article on manipulation / downrsmping and so on. She sent me the AI find this morning as was alarmed and so was I quite frankly . I have a big holding here and have been long for years . I don’t think the nature of the article can be compared to previous articles as this was very explicit and defamatory if not true . If someone claimed that of me I would respond formerly if not true even if I was fronted by an overly myopic HC fan base. Guys you carry on . If you can’t differentiate genuine posters from dross then be careful with all your investments . You won’t hear from me again on this board. Times have a changed . Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.