AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

ABC4 Corners program ran a show on Monday night talked about the...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ABC4 Corners program ran a show on Monday night talked about the world demand for base metals. Namely metals and minerals used for battery production. there is no surprise that there is a fight over the biggest battery lithium supplier of the world. And the people who currently holds shares in that entity will be the long-term winners.
    I'm not sure if AVZ management will come out on top of the current arbitration proceedings. I would love to see the pleadings for both sides.
    My guess is that if AVZ has a controlling interest in an entity it would be difficult for an outside interest to have any dominant claim. Hence why you would earn more than 51% in any company.
    I would love to hear from anyone else on here as to who controls the shares and ownership of the company from the historical point of view. I don't know as I'm a relatively new shareholder but I do a lot of work in the legal and mining space And I would say that there's always two sides to the story based on my experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.