AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

T t t t t t t t too late, I think you’re out of your depth. When...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    T t t t t t t t too late, I think you’re out of your depth. When I came on just now & saw you’d started your own thread, my heart sang - I thought you’d found a place where you can yell into the wind, with no-one to upset but yourself, and then I get over here and you’re all over this thread with the same rot all over again FFS.
    imo nigel is earning his performance rights. Other companies provide PR to staff, where all they’ve gotta do is turn up to work, open the doors, watch the moolah run through & get a pat on the back. Have you been following the AVZ story?
    AVZ own the biggest chunk of the biggest mine of the most in-demand resource in the world; some naughty naughty people have spotted this and are trying to steal it from us; AVZ management and board are fighting to stop this from happening.
    Naughty people are trying to do naughty things to us.
    and guess what… Every piece of news that stands the test of one or two days of scrutiny is coming out in AVZ’s favour - to me, that tells me our management and board are doing exactly the job that needs to be done under very trying conditions. If that doesn’t tell you they’re earning their keep, then I seriously don’t know how to help you.
    If everything goes pear-shaped, I will honestly put my hand up and say I read the room wrong. But so far as I can see, the dogs are talking and we’re inching closer towards a mining licence & production.
    T t t t t t t t too late, please take 30 seconds before you next post - ask yourself if what you’re about to put out there is really worth it. If you’d done this up until now, I don’t know that you would’ve ever put up a single post.
    To all genuine AVZ holders, I wish us & the drc all the best of luck. Go AVZ!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.