AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-82208

1. 2,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3477
    Pretty big win really as the basis of the entire jv dissolution was comminiere in coehersion with dathomir, the fact dathomir isn't party to jv to begin with (I.e this icc ruling showing dathomir sold out) means comminiere acted alone as a minority shareholder, it's essentially a nail in the coffin for the foundation of what comminiere has built this from.
    The only question we need to know is:
    -whether the drc continues to embarrass itself on an international stage.
    -Whether Felix can hold out on the pressure being built and whether he would even want to, I expect a bunch of them are being blackmailed into this from the bribes they took to free comminiere from jail,
    -whether drc can continue to engage with France, us, the west with a clear overhang of not complying with icisd and icc (obviously not),
    -whether China supports zinjin any further as even China has pushed anti curroption rhetoric, although probably only at face value.
    - whether zinjin has the stupidity to invest into production build of something they do not legally own
    - whether a new government in drc including opposition support Felix blindly, drc is still a democracy
    - whether toilet has any self respect and continues his posting in light of a forum that clearly notes his stupidity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.