AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-904

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    AVZ Hotcopper is actually refreshing after reading AVZ Twitter posts, lots of crazy talk on there! Here's my 2c on our current situation...

I believe the rumour of low ball offers for a TO in the 40-50c range to be true. I've followed Klaus and ML for a long time and between the two of them, they are a very savvy and sophisticated team.

Every player previously mentioned would have already tried to secure a seat on this project, no doubt in my mind about that. Sentiment seems to verge on the thought that the Chinese are calling the shots, which is the complete opposite of what's happening, IMO. Klaus is in the drivers seat

Finalising the JORC (or 2) for an extra 20-60c ends up being millions of dollars extra for the guys running the show, and who wouldn't put in another 6-18 months for 10's of millions!

To me, the transparency, tone and actions of the company attest to this; what happens between now and the big pay day with the SP makes no difference to that final number, they know what it's worth and they know what they want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.