KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Unfortunately or fortunately, I can not top up any more....

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072

Unfortunately or fortunately, I can not top up any more. Something is amiss within for now, most likely IMO, the lack of news or progress in regards to the tenement situation. Relentless sell down, day by day continues.

As for capital a raising, not required for now as current WAL JV expenditure commitments are furnished by SQM. During the June quarter “WAL has incurred US$14.6M in expenditure progressing the project and the upcoming feasibility studies”, overall, finer details of that expenditure have not been released to the market, but will be soon in the form of that feasibility study.

In regards to capital, ask yourself
    why would the MD/BoD’s not raise capital at a plus $2 share price (eg +40M shares for $80M, 10% share base dilution) when they could have. These funds would have secured their 50% cost base for an upgraded 4-5Mt site operation and more. Poor management, timing or is there a corporate plan in motion.

KDR’s future is secured as it is a most sought-after Tier 1 asset in the best place to be all round, unfortunately the share price is not. Bye …

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    Discussions underway with potential debt financiers following the binding Tesla offtake as well as advanced discussions with other investment grade counterparties”, … Mr. Martin Donohue, KDR MD, 25th July 2018.

“Expressions of interests from these parties have materially exceeded Kidman’s portion of initial refinery nameplate production” and “It is envisaged Kidman will commit approximately 75%”, … Mr. Martin Donohue, KDR MD, 25th July 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.