RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Hello Chill,I wrote an email to Rhinomed to say that I wasn't...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hello Chill,

I wrote an email to Rhinomed to say that I wasn't happy with the performance of the Mute and Turbine because of the lack of sales and got a reply.
    I wont post the email reply on here but Rhinomed are like us, very
    frustrated that despite clear evidence that the growth it is attracting in the US, Australian investors aren't jump on but an American investor has. We all know who that is? WG is probably sitting back, smoking his cigar and sipping on whiskey thinking to himself, "this is too dam easy"
    The announcement regarding that Mute the fastest growing product in category in US and that was only in the drugstore, which highlighted this. If they can only get it into more pharmacies, that would help.
    Where are we at? The US pharmacy (drug store) market consists of some 67,000 stores, Mute has only recently achieved distribution into 9000 of these stores. GET IT IN THERE! smile.png
    In regards
    to Pronto, getting the product into the retail does take sometime and requires annual buying reviews to get in on the shelf. I do get that but I was expecting more of a footprint.
    I did ask about Columbia Care and nothing was mention. Don't know what to make of that... HMMmmmmm secret business with a cannibis dealer?
    Some sneaky little announcement coming up? Hope so...
    The daily volume is encouraging which is making the share price go in the right direction. Hey Hall!

bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.