WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

I agree, but I do feel there is sometimes a lack of balance on...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I agree, but I do feel there is sometimes a lack of balance on HC.

Yes, there was retrospectively an excellent opportunity at the time of that raise, and it is easy to feel morose to have missed out.

Some personal factors which I'm sure resonate with some others -

- I was still sore about the consolidation, especially as the company seemed to drift for a while.
    - The tech was not entirely derisked
    - There was still much uncertainty relating to COVID on a world scale, and on home/business front. A frightening time for mortgage holders and those dependent on expedient international freight, etc.
    - Despite the above, I was in the middle of purchasing a block of industrial sheds, which drained spare cash.
    - There had been considerable chatter relating to other Israeli companies; I'd been burnt by UTR, though without hanging out on that forum, I might well not have come across WBT.

Those reasons provide some consolation, quite aside from the fact it wasn't a sure bet at that time.

I started buying pre consolidation, my average is below $2, and I haven't sold a single share. Do I wish I bought more? Could I have played it better?Absolutely - isn't hindsight wonderful?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.