WBT 4.76% $2.40 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-1562

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Hey everyone I got 50 billion shares, this stock is over hyped and over inflated. Gunna sell 10%...

Dear me, the desperation to see a little drop and pick up shares is palpable. So much discussion around shorting, hype etc it is hilarious.

Why is Weebit going up?
    It is very very simple, this stock has been researched and interrogated by many savy long term investors for years. And these numbers are increasing rapidly. These people see, have seen and continue to see a once in a lifetime opportunity. The 7 years of testing is up, this it primed to go.

The stock allocation is limited, and people very much want to have AND hold this stock. Investors are the powerbase here.

There are few traders on here, the few who are are exceptionally good at what they do and have been watching this like a long term holder for yrs. Snatching up the few weak hands on tree shakes.

Again, well done to the weasles out there, you are drawing increasing attention here. This stock is wanted, and not because I said so. Do the research, hang around here, people are not going anywhere. Especially, if you learn a bit rather than trying to weasle second hand info through fear and doubt. Weasles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
-0.120(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $453.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.52 $2.40 $988.7K 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 27149 $2.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.44 5692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.