WBT 4.76% $2.40 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-1563

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    It’s not hard to find examples for each side of the debate. PPH did a 1: 4 split in 2020 and their SP has gone down since.

It’s similar to the debate @alwaysgreen brought up (more than once) re: WBT entering asx200 / asx300 could lead to insto’s lending out their shares to shorters.

Remember when GXY/PLS was one of the most shorted stocks on the asx, their SP went down, down. Now look at it. When a stock like BRN gets ahead of itself, the shorters move in, driving it down further.
    At some stage, if a company eventually delivers on its promises, the shorters will close their positions and the SP will rise again. Not before they have made a tidy profit.

Bottom line is - a company with a good product and good management will appreciate over time. If you don’t have both, the company will depreciate over time. SPs will overshoot in both directions, that’s a given.

This is the view I have formed. It’s my opinion only. Not fact.

My opinion also, is that at the current MC, WBT is getting close to true value at this presentstage. Obviously, if any of the anticipated announcements drop, it will go to the next level.
    Remember, this is just my opinion.
    I have been in the market long enough to know one thing, it’s not always rational.

If you’re a long term holder, short term SP fluctuations matter little.

Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
-0.120(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $453.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.52 $2.40 $988.7K 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 27149 $2.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.44 5692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.