WBT 0.00% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-1599

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I have thought for some time that a potential takeover offer is on the cards once WBT"s Reram is derisked to such an extent that key players can see it's worth.
    With TSMC now introducing Reram, WBT are now becoming recognised as a key player in this space.

TSMC will not be sharing its Reram with its competitors, so the many other Tier 1 Fabs and IDM's have a decision to make--either develop it, link with someone like WBT, or takeover WBT and continue the ride that has begun.

At the very least I suspect there will be at least one major player who will look to make sure it is not left out in the cold by building a blocking stake in WBT

Whilst people will look at WBT's share price and question what is happening ,the basic reality is that there are few new NVM techs as advanced as WBT's
    A market cap of $US1 bill is small change to these players, as is for that matter $US5 bill.

This question has been raised with CH and DP previously and comment has been it would have to be a high offer--of course this was before WBT had reached it's current state of development, so everything has to be referenced to where we are now.

If I am Mr Tier1, the question is, do I want to share this tech with others, or take it for myself and develop it to a serious next level NVM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.91 $654.4K 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7769 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 11026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.