WBT 2.98% $1.90 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-1711

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2835
    sorry 822-190 ... 100% it is imo only and i should have stated that. given the circumstances, i thought that was obvious and presumed that was every post on HC unless someone was to post supporting evidence?

let me qualify my view of what happened today . . in my opinion. with 30yrs career and 20 plus of that in investment banking i have a close familiarity with both how cornerstone investors move positions should they want to exit and also a comprehensive knoweldge of how investment banks build positions for funds prior to index rebalancing and they use after market auction to 'transfer' those holdings to the many multiple of funds that they have accumulated for. never does a cornerstone investor reduce a holding in this manner . .

IN MY OPINION, that is what happened today . . in the after-market auction . . on the last day before index rebalancing . . in the many many many, many cross trades and transfer trades that leveraged the auction to shift shares from one entity to another.

in my opinion only .. i am all but certain this is not MD exiting and would have to wonder why you would even propose that given the nature and volume and timing of the trading.

i will make sure i add the imo to future posts.

now what would be interesting is you actually providing some support for your assertion that this could be MD exiting rather than just sending up a baseless flare like you often do.

and i will presume it is your opinion .. no need for the imo sign off
    Last edited by Harmattom: 28/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.